AL/ANF Door Thresholds curved edge
[click to view]
AL/ANF Carpet Door Thresholds with Curved Edge
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- An elegant and secure way to join a carpet with a thinner floorcovering such as vinyl or bare floorboards. Features a smooth, curved edge to slope down to the vinyl or floor boards.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the ANF to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, chock a slim piece of wood underneath and raise the base.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth, whilst on the other side the floorcovering lies under the curved edge. No raw edges or rucked up carpet.
- The AL/ANF strip is suitable for carpet up to 8.5mm thick, plus underlay. The underlay is cut short of the door bar.
- Our AL/ANF Carpet Strips with Curved Edge are made from a high grade aluminium, with rounded edges the AL/ANF Carpet Strips are offered in a choice of brushed stainless, polished or satin aluminium finishes
- The visible door strip is around 19mm wide and is available in 90cm (900mm) or 2.71m (2715mm) lengths
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Other carpet strips in this rangeFor other door thresholds in this range with matching finishes see: AL/92 (carpet to carpet), AL/10 (carpet to hard flooring up to 10mm thick), and AL/CAP IT (carpet to hard flooring).
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver these carpet strips within around 2-3 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.