FelineBNF Brass Door Threshold carpet curved edge
[click to view]
FelineBNF Brass Door Threshold
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A smart and secure way to join a carpet down to a flooring that is thinner such as lino or floorboards. Sometimes referred to as a Single Naplock.
- Made from 100% brass in a deluxe, pristine finish. Available in 5 finishes.
- The visible door threshold is around 1.9cms wide (approximately 19mm) and has a curved edge. No screws are visible.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the FelineBNF Brass Door Threshold to lie flat.
- Suitable for carpet up to 8.5mm thick, plus underlay. The underlay is cut short of the door bar.
- Available 900mm (90cm) and 2.71m (2715mm.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door thresholdsThe FelineBNF Brass Door Threshold finishes match: Feline 2, FelineEdge and Feline 1.
CleaningAll that is needed is a dust from time to time. The polished brass finish will tarnish eventually, but it can be revived with a quick clean with standard brass cleaner (protect your flooring when doing this to avoid any marks). Avoid water as this may mark the metal finish.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 2-3 working days in the UK. Most deliveries are free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.