The solid Windsor carpet rods feature solid sphere finials in a choice of 10 finishes
Looking for top quality? Choose traditionally-made solid stair rods
- The hand-crafted Windsor stair rods have a solid core and are available in a choice of ten, pristine finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Available in the standard 12mm cylindrical rod (1/2”), or 16mm (5/8”) for extra wide staircases such as those in hotels.
- Everyone’s staircases are a different size and runners vary hugely in width; therefore we make your rods to order, to specifically fit your stair runner carpet.
- As with all our stair rods, each Windsor is supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, which is suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring, fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- When ordering above, choose the Runner option if you have a stair runner of the Front Fix or Side Fix option is your staircase is fitted with a full width carpet.
- The protective finish to each rod makes these stair rods easy to keep looking always smart.
- For other solid core rods, take a look at the Premier range.
What length to order
How to measure up, clean and fit the Windsor
Please follow these links for further information about: