The Vue stair rods enjoy a classic, timeless quality
Enhance your staircase with a touch of elegance
- The Vue stair rods feature the traditional ‘triangular’ style of rod, featuring a visible flat face, measuring approximately 25mm (1”) across. An attractive alternative to the cylindrical designs.
- They are available in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black. This means you can opt for a finish to complement or contrast with your stair carpet or match with other fittings such as lights and door furniture.
- Ask us for a sample, if you’d like to see before you purchase.
- Suitable for runners (Runner) and fitted carpets (Front Fix) – simply select the relevant option.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs. See below advice on how to calculate the length of rod you require.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets. Screw in the supplied small grub screw into the back of the bracket to hold the rod firm.
- Like other stair runner rods, the Vue are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; a stair runner must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.
Tips on measuring up, plus fitting and cleaning advice for the Vue carpet rods
Please follow these links for further information about: