Fit these handy small pipe covers & cover the gaps
- The Sphere looks neat and are high quality to maintain a pristine finish.
- They sit around pipework, on the floor, and neatly cover up the ugly gap.
- Made in metal, each one is supplied in two pieces which slot together and are around 4-5mm thick.
- Easy-to-fit with no glue involved – loose lay.
- Suitable for a 15mm radiator pipe.
- Diameter: 45mm
- These pipe covers are made in zinc alloy to be sturdy and avoid everyday dents.
- Available in 7 finishes: brass, antique brass, antique bronze, chrome, black, pewter, satin nickel.
- For other designs see Pipe Collars.
Fitting the Sphere small pipe cover
- The Sphere pipe collar requires 14mm minimum clearance.
- This design covers a hole up to a maximum of 40mm diameter.
Flooring products to complement the Sphere pipe covers
- The Sphere is part of a quality range of pipe collars. The finishes available match those of the Premier range of door thresholds and carpet trims.