The Premier Square Lip is a smart, right angled metal edging to finish hard flooring
A neat 25mm by 25mm profile
- A versatile floor edging, which creates an elegant, right-angled finished edge.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, wood and laminate, smooth stone, LVT and other non porous hard flooring.
- Simply stick down, no screws involved. Adhesive attached to the underside top with peel-off strip.
- Choice of 5 different sizes in this range: Premier Square Lip (shown on this page) Lip, Little Lip, Big Lip, Wide Lip.
- Made of solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, natural metal finishes, including fashionable brushed chrome and popular antique brass and polished brass.
- Available 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
Fitting tips for the Premier Trim Square Lip
- Cut to length the Square Lip floor edging with a sharp hack-saw.
- The floor surface needs to be sufficiently smooth for the adhesive to stick.
- Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
- Peel back protective tape and stick immediately.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning floor trims
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds