Ultra narrow double z bar for joining carpets
Buy now over 10 different finishes
- The Premier Slim D door thresholds are an ultra narrow, 16mm wide Double Z bar for joining carpets together in a doorway or across a room.
- Unlike the standard Premier Double Z9 bar (30mm wide), the Slim D needs to be fitted in conjunction with gripper, across the doorway, to hold the carpet under tension.
- Ideal for quality carpet up to around 12mm thick (excluding underlay).
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Slim D to lie flat.
- If one of your carpets needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- Once fitted, the Premier Slim D can be ‘napped down’ with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered, metal finishes.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- The visible bar or top of these Double Naplocks is 16mm (just over 1/2″) wide and approximately 4mm thick.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Watch the manufacturer’s video.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
- We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL.
- Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes.
- We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after and cleaning your door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds