Ultra narrow double z bar for joining carpets
Buy now over 10 different finishes
- The Premier Slim D door thresholds are an ultra narrow, 16mm wide Double Z bar for joining carpets together in a doorway or across a room.
- Unlike the standard Premier Double Z9 bar (30mm wide), the Slim D needs to be fitted in conjunction with gripper, across the doorway, to hold the carpet under tension.
- Ideal for quality carpet up to around 12mm thick (excluding underlay).
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Slim D to lie flat.
- If one of your carpets needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- Once fitted, the Premier Slim D can be ‘napped down’ with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- The visible bar or top of these Double Naplocks is 16mm (just over 1/2″) wide and approximately 4mm thick.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Watch the manufacturer’s video.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
- We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL.
- Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes.
- We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning Door Thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds