- The Premier LVT Nosing with no bull is a straight stair nosing trim, which fits along the front edge of a step that has no overhang (bull). If your step has an overhang, view the Premier LVT Nosing with Full Bull.
- Suitable for a staircase fitted with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) (not carpet).
- The nosing securely covers the edge and any joins, also protecting the front of the step from excess wear and tear.
- Only suitable for staircases where the treads, risers and landings are fitted with LVT.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered metal finishes.
- Available in 4 lengths which can be cut to size: 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm, 2700mm.
- Each LVT Nosing No Bull is pre-drilled along the middle and back edge.
- Designed to cater for landings fitted with floating LVT, allowing for expansion.
- 2.5mm Internal Height
- 3mm Internal Height
- 4mm Internal Height
- 5mm Internal Height
Fitting tips for the Premier LVT stair nosing
- To ensure a safe and smart installation, we recommend that you request a proficient carpet fitter to fit all stair nosings. The NICF (National Institute of Carpet and Floorlayers) can advise on professional fitters in your area.
- The exact method of fitting will depend on your fitter. Dryback and stick down LVT is typically fitted to 4mm plywood and the design of this nosing accommodates this.
- A 2mm spacer is supplied should a 5.5mm or 6mm ply be used.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We, therefore, recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning stair nosing and door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds