A stylish stair nosing for vinyl covered stairs
Self adhesive – no screws involved
- The Premier Little Nose is a neat stair nosing where LVT (luxury vinyl tiles) is fitted to the tread or tread and riser on a staircase.
- Self-adhesive with peel-off tape on the underside.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (around 35”), 1800mm (around 71”) and 2700mm (around 106” ).
Fitting tips for the Premier Little Nose
- Work on one step at a time and ensure all surfaces are clean, free of dirt, dust, paint and grease.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- To determine the exact position on the step, lay the nosing on the step and mark the position of the back edge with masking tape. This acts as the final guide position when sticking it down.
- Remove the peel-off backing strip.
- Apply a small bead of flooring adhesive along the inside front face of the Little Nose.
- Line up the edge of the nosing with the guide masking tape, keeping the top face of the Little Nose at 45 degrees to the tread and so avoiding the masking tape making contact with the surface of the tread.
- When lined up correctly, bring the Little Nose into contact with the tread and riser and apply firm pressure along the top surface of the nosing.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds