The self-adhesive Premier Euro floor trim joins hard floors
Fast and simple to install
- The Premier Euro floor trim is a popular, self-adhesive door threshold. No screws, so ideal for floors with under floor heating.
- It looks professional and performs well, adding a touch of style to a room.
- Use with hard floorcoverings which have a sealed surface and those which do not ‘float’ i.e. do not contract and expand. Ideal for ceramic tiles, stuck down laminate, rubber flooring, sealed concrete and the like.
- Made in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- If your floor is described by the manufacturer as ‘floating”, see the Floating Euro instead.
Fitting tips for the Premier Euro – non floating
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Prior to removing the backing tape, ensure all surfaces are clean, free of dirt, dust, paint and grease.
- Measure up and cut the threshold or trim to measure, before removing the backing tape.
- The visible bar measures 30mm across, with elegant, chamfered edges.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds