The self-adhesive Premier Euro Floating floor trim for joining floating floors
Choose from four different widths
- The Premier Euro Floating floor trim is a useful, self-adhesive door threshold, which completes a quality flooring installation with style. No screws, so ideal for floors with under-floor heating.
- Use with hard floorcoverings which have a sealed surface where one or more of the floors ‘floats’ i.e. is not stuck or nailed down and is therefore not fixed, such as some laminates and some wood floors which need to expand and contract.
- Both floors must be level with each other.
- Attach one or both sides of the trim using a peel-back self-adhesive strip, which runs the length of the cover plate on the reverse.
- Made in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes, including fashionable antique bronze, satin nickel and firm favourites polished and antique brass.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Make sure the two surfaces to be joined are clean and dry.
- Peel off the relevant self-adhesive strip(s) and firmly press into place, allowing enough room for the maximum expansion and leaving the other backing in place to act as a cushion. If no expansion is required, then peel off both strips and stick.
- Once attached, do not lift or re-position.
A choice of four widths:
- Total width 20mm
- Total width 30mm
- Total width 40mm
- Total width 50mm
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds