Use the Premier Big Lip to create a right-angled edge for hard flooring
A popular 25mm wide option
- A versatile floor edging, which creates an elegant, right-angled finished edge.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, wood floors and other non porous hard flooring.
- Simply stick down, no screws involved. Adhesive attached to the underside top with peel-off strip.
- Choice of 5 different sizes in this range: Premier Big Lip (shown on this page) Lip, Little Lip, Wide Lip, Square Lip.
- Made of solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes, including fashionable brushed chrome and popular antique brass and polished brass.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm .
Fitting tips for the Premier Trim Big Lip
- Cut to length the Lip floor edging with a sharp hack-saw.
- Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure the top floor surface is sufficiently smooth so that the adhesive is in contact and sticks.
- Peel back protective tape and stick immediately.
- The Big Lip measures 25mm across and 12.5mm down.
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds.