Elegant radiator pipe collar to cover expansion gaps
- The Oblong styled radiator pipe collar avoids the need to make good around the hole in your floor around your heating pipes.
- Suitable for all styles of floor coverings but particularly excellent for hiding expansion holes in wood, laminate etc.
- Fit them around a radiator pipe, neatly covering up the expansion gap in your flooring around the pipe.
- Each one comes in two pieces, made in metal, which slot together and are around 4-5mm thick.
- Suitable for a 15mm radiator pipe.
- Dimensions: 80 x 45mm.
- Designed to be hard-wearing and smart.
- Available in 7 finishes: brass, antique brass, antique bronze, chrome, black, pewter, satin nickel.
- For other designs see Pipe Collars.
How to fit the Oblong radiator pipe cover
- The Oblong design requires 31mm minimum clearance.
- This large size of collar will cover a hole up to a maximum of 40mm diameter.