Solid Lancaster stair rods featuring a classic acorn styled finial
Choose one of 10 finishes to complement your décor
- These finely crafted stair rods are made in solid metal, unlike most makes which are hollow.
- Offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- For a standard, residential staircase choose the 12mm (1/2”) diameter rods, whereas for extra-wide staircases there is the 16mm (5/8”) cylindrical option.
- the Lancaster stair rods are all made-to-measure to fit your stairs.
- Each rod is supplied with a pair of matching stair rod brackets and screws. The standard 12mm (1/2”) rod brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) rod brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Suitable for fitting on stair runners (Runner) or fitted carpets (Front Fix or Side Fix) – simply the choose the relevant bracket option when ordering .
- All rods are supplied with a protective finish, which means minimal cleaning is required.
- Other designs which feature a solid rod: please see the Premier Collection.
Ordering the right length, cleaning and fitting advice for the Lancaster stair rods
Please follow these links for further information about: