Solid brass Hanover stair rods with a unique hexagonal design of rod
Order custom-made rods to fit your staircase
- These brass Hanover stair rods are impressively heavy and made with a solid, metal core.
- They are available in a choice of ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Supplied with 12mm (1/2”) diameter rods and individually, custom-made to your specific length requirements..
- Each one is supplied with a pair of matching-finished, stair rod brackets and screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet.
- Designed for fitting on stair runners (Runner option) or fitted carpets (Front Fix or Side Fix). Just choose the appropriate when ordering.
- A protective lacquer means cleaning is kept to a quick dust now and then.
- It is important to note that, like most stair runner rods, the Hanover are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; a stair runner must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.
What length Hanover rods to order
Advice for measuring up, cleaning and fitting
Please follow these links for further information about: