Smarten up a dull-looking carpet runner with carpet studs
Ideal for fixing in place the thickest of carpets
- Made from galvanised steel, Carpet Studs are robust and durable.
- Available in 5 finishes: polished brass, antique bronze, pewter/black, chrome and satin nickel.
- Sold in jars containing 100 carpet studs
- Designed to withstand scuffing by heavy boots, vacuum cleaners and pets’ claws.
- An attractive alternative to the traditional metal naplocks used to tack and turn carpet around a corner of a staircase.
- They can also be used to tidy up and conceal underlay, which may be visible at the edge of a carpet runner.
- Embellish your flooring and create a border up your staircase, make a feature around the base of a newell post, or decorate the risers on your staircase…the options are endless.
- Each pin is serrated, which helps to ensure an excellent grip.
- These studs are suitable for use with carpet, wood, vinyl and natural flooring.
- Also known as Easy Studs.
- The pin is approximately 17.5mm across and 25mm in height.
These Easystuds have an invisible lacquer to protect them and keep them looking pristine. Simply wipe clean occasionally, and do not polish.