Let the Bordeaux stair rods add a touch of style to your home
Be inspired and introduce a hint of French chic to your home
- These fleur-de-lys designer rods make a striking feature to the heart of the home.
- They are offered in a great choice of 10 finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- For a standard width staircase, choose the 12mm (around 1/2″) cylindrical rod option, whereas for wider steps consider the 16mm (around 5/8″).
- For additional personalisation, choose from a reeded, spiral or plain rod.
- These stair rods are hand-crafted and custom-made to the length you require. Please see below for advice on measuring up.
- Each rod is provided with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets (Front Fix) – simply choose the relevant option.
- Each rod is protected with an invisible lacquer, which means minimal cleaning is required.
What length to order
Additional information you may find useful
Please follow these links for further information about: