A smart stair nosing profile with inset strip to match your LVT steps
The expert’s edging trim for curved and straight steps
- Bendybull stair nosing profile is for fitting to curved or straight step edges.
- It is suitable when you have LVT, floating LVT, WPC/SPS and other types of multi-layered flooring, including vinyl plank flooring, safety flooring and some 5-6mm glue down carpets.
- Four recess dimension options: 2.6mm, 3.1mm, 4.1mm and 5.1mm.
- Available in ten alternative metal edges finishes.
- Supplied in three lengths: 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- Bendybull 2.6mm: (A) 35mm (B) 2.6mm (C) 3.95mm (D) 27mm
- Bendybull 3.1mm: (A) 35.5mm (B) 3.1mm (C) 4.45mm (D) 35.5mm
- Bendybull 4.1mm: (A) 36.5mm (B) 4.1mm (C) 5.45mm (D) 28.5mm
- Bendybull 5.1mm: (A) 37.5mm (B) 5.1mm (C) 6.45mm (D) 29.5mm
- Fitting this product requires technical skill and experience. It is therefore recommended that a suitably trained professional installs this product.
- An expert’s step-by-step video is available to watch – scroll down and select the video tab.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning stair profile nosings and door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds