Solid Balmoral stair rods in ten different finishes and stylised thistle ends
- The Balmoral carpet stair rods have a distinctive Scottish appeal, with decorative thistle-designed finials.
- They are high quality and solid metal and offered in a choice of ten different metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- There is a choice of two diameters of cylindrical rod 12mm (1/2”) for the standard width of staircase and 16mm (5/8”) for abnormally large/wide steps.
- Each rod is individually manufactured to your dimensions, to achieve a perfect fit.
- Each rod is supplied with a pair of complementing rod holders (brackets) with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets (Front Fix, Side Fix) – just select the appropriate one when ordering.
- Easy to wipe clean the lacquered finish.
What length to order
Balmoral stair rods: how to measure up, clean and fit
Please follow these links for further information about: