Inspired by the thistle, the Arran stair rod creates a subtle Celtic theme
Order now to bring a fresh, new look to your staircase
- The Arran are high quality carpet rods, which come in an attractive choice of ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Most people choose the 12mm cylindrical rod (around 1/2″) for residential use, whilst the 16mm (around 5/8″) is suited to wide staircases e.g. hotels and public buildings.
- If you are looking for that extra details, then the Arran provides it with a choice of reeded, spiral or plain rod style.
- These Arran stair carpet rods are made-to-measure to fit your stairs.
- All are supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet (or natural flooring), whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- When ordering, select the Runner bracket if you have a carpet runner fitted, alternatively, Side Fix or Front Fix brackets if you have a fitted carpet.
Further product information
Please follow these links for further information about:
- Ordering the correct length of rods and how to measure-up
- Cleaning tips
- Fitting the Arran stair rods