Triple tubular heater
[click to view]
Specification for the Triple Original Tubular Heater:The Original Triple Tubular Heaters are made in the United Kingdom from a robust, polished, non-corrosive, aluminium tubing, which is an excellent heat conductor. Each of our tubular heaters are supplied with a pair of aluminium, mounting brackets, for securely attaching to the wall or the floor. This popular electrical tubular heating runs off standard domestic mains electricity (240V) and is supplied complete with a fitted plug and heat resistant cable - ready to plug in and use.
Finish:These tubular electric heaters are available in a polished aluminium finish and are not coated, which means they give out up to 30% more heat than painted or coated versions and are far more efficient.
Where to Use:Our electrical tubular heaters are highly versatile and are used throughout the house e.g. porches, basements and cellars, airing cupboards, greenhouses, utility rooms, lofts, aviaries, pet enclosures, garden offices, sheds, summerhouses, boot rooms, corridors, halls and over-wintering holiday homes, plus boats.
Sizes and Heat Output:
- The Triple Original Tubular Heater is available from 2 to 10 feet long (approximately 61-300cms) i.e. 480 Watts to 2400 Watts
- The heat output of an Original Triple Tubular Heater is 240W per foot (per 30 cms) and the surface temperature reaches in excess of 140 degrees centigrade. They are ideal for background heat.
- The approximate Watts output you require depends on a variety of factors including, cubic size of the room, insulation levels, building materials used, the extent of draughts, outside temperature etc. A precise calculation is therefore not possible. However, for help with calculating the size and length of tubular heater(s) you require please go to Estimating tubular heater size.
Safety:It is advisable to fit the protective guard for safety reasons, particularly where the tubular heater could come into direct contact with people, pets etc., as the surface temperature of the tubular heater reaches in excess of 140 degree centigrade and will burn. The steel guard is finished in an attractive ivory coloured, powder coated, durable finish, which is sympathetic to most décor. For the super length tubular heaters (over 6 feet or 1.8m), the guards are supplied in two sections.
Guarantee and Certification:There is a one year guarantee supplied with each Original Tubular Heater, providing it has been installed correctly and not damaged. However, they are made in the UK to a high standard and have an excellent reputation and normally perform for many years, without any problems. They are IPX4 rated and are splash proof.
- Always fit horizontally and NEVER vertically.
- Use the brackets supplied to attach to a solid wall or floor.
- Locate so as to avoid direct contact with people, pets etc.
- Keep away from flammable materials and gases.
- Suitable for non hazardous, domestic use only.
- Not suitable for use where a sprinkler system is regularly used e.g. greenhouse